Dear Perry Dental Health Family,
• Effective May 11, 2020 we have returned to our regular office hours.
• We will take your temperature upon arrival. If you have a fever you will not receive treatment and will need to reschedule with a note from your physician clearing you for treatment.
• We have extended the lengths of most appointments to reduce the number of patients in the office at any given time.
• You may call the office when you arrive in the parking lot to be sure we are ready for you.
• You may wear a mask into the office if you wish, it will need to be removed for treatment.
• We want to thank all of our wonderful patients for being so understanding and flexible with appointment scheduling and rescheduling. Your health and safety is always our priority.
• Our online practice portal is always open. You can log in at https://rwlogin.com/PatientConnectAuthentication/SignIn?practiceId=12109 to look up past appointments, pay your bill, and access our office forms and documents. Thank you for being part of our dental family!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus: